Thursday, November 11, 2010

October Biscornu

Here are my October biscornu!

Citrouilles (pumpkin) Biscornu by Frimousse. A freebie, of course!, that I found here - I opted not to do the witches on the bottom (or top as you prefer) I may do it as a separate biscornu next Hallowe'en. I stitched this on 32 ct grab bag linen using my detritus bag silks from HDF. The buttons might be Just Another Button company, not sure. My 6 year old picked them out at Gitta's.

Top view


Side view


Bottom view



Halloween Biscornu by Barbara Ana. Freebie that I found on her website. Stitched with the charted DMC floss on 18 ct fiddler's lite. This one is for the boys basket. The button on the top is a wee candy corn from Just Another Button company. The button on the bottom is a little bone that I picked up in a dollar store variety pack.


Top View



Bottom View


When I showed the completed biscornu to my 3 year old, he promptly grabbed it, ran over to the basket, and plunked it in with the rest. :)

Have yet to start on my November ones yet as I'm working on my first commissioned stitch! I may end up doing 4 in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment